To work with the Pre School, staff, Singapore (Cambodia) International Academy Co., Ltd. (SCIA), a Cambodia registered subsidiary of SIM International Academy Pte. Ltd.,
The Teaching Assistant is reporting to Senior Executives (School Operations – Early Childhood) and is responsible for:
- Assisting Teachers in delivering effective learning to students
- Preparing classroom and materials to standards set by Teachers.
- Keeping classroom clean, organised and tidy.
- Managing classroom displays and decoration.
- Monitoring the progress of students and discussing issues with Teachers.
- Supervising students outside of class time, during lunch, nap time playground time, arrival and dismissal. Students are never to be left unattended.
- Monitoring students’ well-being and motivating them to achieve their goals.
- Working with others to ensure efficient day to day running of Pre School class.
- Adhering to hygiene standards.
- Attend training to enhance professional development.
- Maintaining the safety of students.
- Coordination of in-school special events and celebration days.
- Assist in After-school care programme.
- Assumes the roles of a Teacher when a teacher is out of the classroom.
- Interpret for the teachers during PTM sessions when needed.
- Assists and helps in events when deployed.
(a) Academic Education / Training / Experience
- Completed High School education.
- Degree preferred, in any field.
- Strong knowledge of childcare and Early Years education
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Early Years education institutions.
(b) Personal Attributes
- Willing to work flexibly in dynamic and fast-paced environment, and to travel extensively (when necessary)
- High level of spoken English and comprehension
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability in teamwork, and problem-solving
- Ability to work independently, as well as in collaboration with others
- Works well under pressure, well organised and with strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask whilst ensuring supervision of students
- Patient and caring
Human Resource Management
Corporate Positions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotline: (855) 61 777 808