- Teach Science and Math to a range of classes of different levels and language proficiencies.
- Create a conducive environment for effective Teaching & Learning.
- Monitor and evaluate the progress and development of students
- Provide useful and timely feedback to students and parents.
- Assess student learning to facilitate positive academic and effective development.
- Monitor students’ well-being and motivate them to achieve their goals.
- Work with others to support the department in curriculum development/review and other departmental needs.
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- Maintain up-to-date subject knowledge and prepare relevant teaching resources.
- Delivering effective Science and Math lessons in accordance with Cambridge and Singapore curriculum standards to students of different proficiencies.
- Ensuring the development of 21st Century skills through the teaching of Math and Science.
- Adopting teaching and learning styles which stimulate student interest and active involvement in learning.
- Designing and implementing effective assessments to monitor academic standards and ensuring that the students’ learning is effective and continuous.
- Coaching students on Science-related projects and competitions
- Reviewing and designing instructional materials based on students’ needs and instructional objectives of the curriculum.
- Developing curricular resources aligned to departmental framework to support students’ learning.
- Contributing to the school-wide STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) curriculum design and implementation (e.g. oversee Science laboratory and activities)
- Academic Education / Training / Experience
- Degree in Science/Math from a recognised university.
- Strong knowledge in curriculum, pedagogy and assessments.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in education institutions.
- Experience in teaching in an international setting is an advantage.
- Personal Attributes
- Willing to be stationed in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Willing to work flexibly in dynamic and fast-paced environment, and to travel extensively (when necessary)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong ability in leadership, networking, teamwork, and problem-solving
- Meticulous, analytical and self-driven
- Ability to think strategically
- Ability to work independently, as well as in collaboration with others
- Ability to “think outside the box” in identifying problems and implementing solutions
- Works well under pressure, well organised and with strong attention to details
- Ability to multitask and manage tight deadlines
Human Resource Division
Academic Positions: email@example.com
Hotline: (855) 61 777 808