- Conceptualising and planning Mathematics programmes.
- Teaching Mathematics to a range of classes of different levels and language proficiencies.
- Creating a conducive environment for effective Teaching & Learning.
- Monitoring and evaluating the progress and development of students and providing useful and timely feedback to students and parents.
- Preparing and assessing student learning to facilitate positive academic and effective development.
- Monitoring students’ well-being and motivating them to achieve their goals.
- Working with others in supporting the department in curriculum development/review and other departmental needs.
- Communicating effectively with all stakeholders.
- Maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge and preparing relevant teaching resources.
- Degree in Mathematics from a recognised university.
- Strong knowledge in curriculum, pedagogy, and assessments.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in educational institutions.
- Knowledge of High School Mathematics taught in Singapore.
- Experience in teaching in an international setting is an advantage.
Human Resource Division
Academic Positions: email@example.com
Hotline: (855) 61 777 808