Working together with the School Leaders and Head of Department, Singapore (Cambodia) International Academy Co., Ltd. (SCIA), a Cambodia registered subsidiary of SIM International Pte. Ltd., the Teacher (English Language) as the curriculum expert in English Language, is responsible for the following areas:
● Conceptualise and plan Mathematics programmes for (but not limited to) Grade 1 to Grade 12 students.
● Teach English to a range of classes of different levels and language proficiencies, depending on the Bridging classes.
● Create a conducive environment for effective Teaching & Learning.
● Monitor and evaluate the progress and development of students
● Provide useful and timely feedback to students and parents.
● Assess student learning to facilitate positive academic and effective development.
● Monitor students’ well-being and motivate them to achieve their goals.
● Work closely with school to align the teaching and learning materials and progress.
● Work with others to support the department in curriculum development/review and other departmental needs.
● Communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
● Maintain up-to-date subject knowledge and prepare relevant teaching resources.
● Lead and or participate in Outreach activities organised by ENR/ PFL and other Divisions.
● Perform Teacher chaperon duties for enrichment programmes.
(a) Academic Education / Training / Experience
● Degree in English Language from an internationally recognised university.
● Teaching certification from a recognised institution.
● Competent in Information Technology for use in Teaching and Learning
● Strong knowledge in curriculum, pedagogy and assessments.
● Minimum 3 years of working experience in education institutions.
● Experience in teaching in an international setting, as well as familiarity with Cambridge curriculum and Singapore education system, is an advantage.
● Knowledge of Math using Singapore and/or Cambridge curriculum.
(b) Personal Attributes
● Willing to be stationed in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
● Willing to work flexibly in dynamic and fast-paced environment
● Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
● Strong ability in leadership, networking, teamwork, and problem-solving
● Meticulous, analytical and self-driven
Human Resource Division
Academic Positions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotline: (855) 61 777 808