- Delivering effective Chinese Language lessons to students of different proficiencies at Primary and High School.
- Ensuring the development of 21st Century skills through the teaching of subjects
- Adopting teaching and learning styles that stimulate student interest and active involvement in learning.
- Designing and implementing effective assessments to monitor academic standards and ensuring that the students’ learning is effective and continuous.
- Reviewing and designing instructional materials based on students’ needs and instructional objectives of the curriculum.
- Developing curricular resources aligned to the departmental framework to support students’ learning.
- Caring for and ensuring the wellbeing of students.
- Encouraging and motivating students in character development and values inculcation, in accordance with school values.
- Undertaking relevant roles and responsibilities such as class mentorship, CCA, and enrichment.
- Performing other functions as necessary or assigned by School Leaders and Middle Managers.
- Assisting School Leaders and Middle Managers in any projects or tasks in relation to school goals and objectives.
- Participating in all school-wide events.
- Degree in the Chinese Language from a recognised university.
- Teaching certification from a recognised institution.
- Competent in Information Technology.
- Strong knowledge in curriculum, pedagogy and assessments.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in educational institutions.
- Experience in teaching in an international setting is an advantage.
Human Resource Division
Academic Positions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotline: (855) 61 777 808