To work with the Head of Department, Singapore (Cambodia) International Academy Co., Ltd. (SCIA), a Cambodia registered subsidiary of SIM International Academy Pte. Ltd., The Supervisor, Learning and Development Support is reporting to Head of Enrichment & Professional Learning, and is responsible for:
- Analyse workforce training needs, recommend and implement solutions, and evaluation measure effectiveness
- Attend stakeholder discussions on the design and development programmes and curriculum, partner with internal and/or external vendors to achieve defined training, learning and development objectives
- Coordinate and support all learning programmes, compile data analysis reports
- Support Marketing Campaign and Preparation
- Manage payment and billing
- Assess, implement and conduct learner orientation programme
- Coordinate all necessary communication and logistics for in-person training
- Performing other functions as necessary or assigned by Supervisors / Heads of Division, such as supervision for ENR
- Assisting Supervisors / Heads of Division in any projects or tasks in relation to company goals and objectives
- Participating in all School-wide events.
- Academic Education / Training / Experience
- Degree in related majors from an internationally recognised university.
- Stakeholder Engagement and Management.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Competent in Information Technology for use in Data Management
- Strong knowledge in curriculum, pedagogy and assessments.
- Experience in teaching in an international setting is an advantage.
- Language proficiency in Khmer and/or Chinese is an advantage
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in education institutions.
- Personal Attributes
- Strong passion in education with the ability to inspire learners
- Willing to be stationed in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Willing to work flexibly in dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong ability in teamwork, and problem-solving
- Meticulous, analytical and self-driven
- Ability to think strategically
- Ability to work independently, as well as in collaboration with others
- Ability to “think outside the box” in identifying problems and implementing solutions
- Works well under pressure, well organised and with strong attention to details
- Ability to multitask and manage tight deadlines
Human Resource Division
Corporate Positions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotline: (855) 61 777 808