To work with the Executive (Assistant Head) and the Heads of Division, Singapore (Cambodia) International Academy Co., Ltd. (SCIA), a Cambodia registered subsidiary of SIM International Pte Ltd.)
The Operation Support Officer is reporting to Executive (Assistant Head) and is responsible for:
- Administrative work in the division
- Assisting with the administration processes of every department of Campus Operations.
- Sorting and filing of records, documents, mail and other materials
- Maintenance of information systems to keep track of necessary data
- Create, update and maintain office files
- Process forms and requisitions
- Operate MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook) to enter, retrieve or archive information
- Assist in reception duty
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories, giving instructions.
- Convey information both verbally and in writing.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Assist in bus attendant duty
- Pick up students with the driver from home to school in the morning
- Send students back home in the evening with driver
- Accompany students from the bus to the school entrance
- Ensuring students are always well-behaved and safety
- Assisting the drivers to look for blind spots and ensure safety
- Escorting young students from car to classrooms safely
- Keeping incident report and attendance report when needed
- Taking care, of the students on the school bus safely
- Reporting to supervisor and manager for any late pick up and drop off, or any incidents
- To carry out work instructions from supervisors as and when needed
- Other Generic result areas
- Performing other functions as necessary or assigned by Executive (Assistant Head) and Heads of Division.
- Assisting Executive (Assistant Head) and Head of Division in any projects or tasks in relation to company goals and objectives.
- Participating in all School-wide events.
- Taking care of pantry cleanliness
- Participant in temperature taking station during COVID 19 crisis
(a) Academic Education / Training / Experience
- – Experience and knowledge of school bus safety procedure
- – Minimum 1years of working experience as operation support, BA, Receptionist.
- – Ability to read basic English
- – Be able to communicate with foreign teachers, staff and parents in English/Khmer
(b) Personal Attributes
- Being reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Good customer service skills
- Being able to work with people from different background
- Have a good vision and hearing
- Polite and well mannered, with a pleasant disposition
- Ability to manage pressure and work flexible hours
- Being self-motivated
- Good team player
- Being meticulous
Human Resource Management
Corporate Positions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotline: (855) 61 777 808