To work with the Head, Student Services, Singapore (Cambodia) International Academy Co., Ltd. (SCIA), a Cambodia registered subsidiary of SIM International Pte. Ltd.).
The Officer, Admission & Student Services, reports to the Head, Student Services, and is responsible for:
- Assisting with the administrative processes for SCIA K12 schools to ensure smooth operations and good customer satisfaction, including, though not limited to, collection of fee payment by customers
- Engaging customers and address students’ and parents’ feedback and concerns
- Supporting the Academic and Student Recruitment Teams in communicating school announcements and information to parents and students
- MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- 1. Specific (90%)
- Performing a variety of administrative duties to support the running of reception counter and K12 schools SCIA
- Provide support to customer, ranging from enquiries, collection of payment, documents, referral to relevant SCIA staff, etc
- Sorting and filing of records, documents, mail and other materials
- Maintenance of information systems to keep track of student data
- Prepare documentation – letters, reports, lists, rosters for internal and external use
- Create, update and maintain student records, documentations and results
- Operate MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook) to enter, retrieve or archive information
- Work with other divisions to support external and internal events
- Answer telephone calls and emails with clarity and professionalism
- Greet and direct all visitors as appropriate
- Convey information both verbally and in writing
- Welcome visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone; Answering or referring inquiries to the right department
- Coordinating the correspondences within SCIA and visitors, vendors, and parent communication
- Keeping, receiving and delivering documents in/out of the school with proper log records.
- Coordinating the morning arrival of the students with the attendance record and reporting to the student service team
- Coordinating the early dismissal student with the logistic, paperwork, and communication
- Coordinate the late drop-off of small students with the late slip and by escorting them to the right classrooms for small students
- Coordinating the school dismissal procedures for all students
- Coordinating the late pick-up of students on a daily basis
- Coordinate the daily CCA, ASC, and weekend Enrichment, with administrative and communication
- Coordinating the Lost and Found procedure as a receiver, keeper, tracker
- the Maintain a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains good communication and workflow amongst work teams by gathering feedback and communicating with them to take corrective actions
2. General (10%)
- Perform other functions as necessary or assigned by Reporting Officer.
- Assist Reporting Officer in any projects or tasks in relation to company goals and objectives.
- Participate in management meetings and school-wide events.
(a) Academic Education / Training / Experience
- A degree in business administration, finance, marketing or related fields is preferred.
- Experience in school administration, customer service or a similar role.
- Good inter-personal, communication and customer service skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams.
(b) Personal Attributes
- Meticulous, self-motivated and responsible team player
- Friendly, patient and service-oriented
- Willing to be stationed in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Willing to work flexibly in dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to think strategically
- Ability to work independently, as well as in collaboration with others
- Ability to “think outside the box” in identifying problems and implementing solutions
- Works well under pressure, well organised and with strong attention to details
- Ability to multitask and manage tight deadlines
Human Resource Management
Corporate Positions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotline: (855) 61 777 808