To work with the Head, IT Operations at Singapore (Cambodia) International Academy Co., Ltd. (SCIA), a Cambodia registered subsidiary of SIM International Pte. Ltd.
The Executive/Senior Executive is reporting to Head, IT Operations and is responsible for:
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To review user inquiries and cases, identify problem trends and take appropriate action including introducing new solutions or process enhancements. Resolve more complex user inquiries and provide technical guidance to staff.
- Design training programs and workshops for staff.
System Administration Duties
- To ensure all systems and processes comply with relevant standards and to provide guidance to IT team members in adherence to standards.
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems.
Equipment Support / Maintenance
- To perform regular checks on network and data security.
- Review and approve processes and procedures, technical and/ or user guides.
- To ensure inventory list of assets in the campus is accurate and proper tracking and control of inventories is maintained.
- Review and approve IT asset disposal.
Procurement related duties
- Establish criteria for shortlisting IT equipment and solutions for recommendations.
- Provide recommendation and appropriate quote required by users.
- Ensure asset tagging is practiced and accurate.
- Consolidate all supporting document for invoice and clearance to Finance.
- Stay up to date with current technology and to recommend improving operation effectiveness and efficiency.
- Participate in vendor relationship management and negotiations to ensure that SCIA optimizes the benefits from technology investments.
- Perform budget planning and expenses.
- Perform any other duties appropriate to this classification as requested by the Head, IT Operations.
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organisation.
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages.
- Identifying opportunities for team training and skills advancement
- Perform the project management role for high-level projects.
(a) Academic Education / Training / Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in IT infrastructure and systems
- Knowledge of MEP is best advantage
- Good project management skills
- Capable of systems and network infrastructure design, management and capacity planning
- Good knowledge of and hands on experience with routers, switches and firewalls would be advantageous
- Certification in Cisco and Microsoft would be advantageous
- Ability to manage vendors and partners
(b) Personal Attributes
- Being reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Good customer service skills
- Being able to work with people from different background
- Have a good vision and hearing
- Polite and well mannered, with a pleasant disposition
- Ability to manage pressure and work flexible hours
- Being self-motivated
- Good team player
- Being meticulous
Human Resource Management
Corporate Positions: email@example.com
Hotline: (855) 61 777 808