To work with the Head of Admission & Community Engagement, Student Admission & Recruitment of Singapore (Cambodia) International Academy Co., Ltd. (SCIA), a Cambodia registered subsidiary of SIM International Academy Pte. Ltd., the Executive, Parent Engagement is responsible for the following areas:
- Setting up and maintaining of Parent Engagement efforts and processes at SCIA
- Maintaining a professional, cordial and close relationship with parents of SCIA students, particularly those serving as Parent Ambassadors.
- Overseeing all administrative duties for Parent Engagement matters, including drafting of policies, procedures, letters, notes of meeting, reports, as well as maintenance and filing of all documentation and records.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key customers that result in sustainable business value for the school
- Overseeing the relationship with existing parents handled by the team
- Resolving parents and students feedback and complaints promptly.
- Keeping parents and students updated on the latest school events, including new programmes/events in order to increase sales.
- Meeting with managers and school leaders in the organization to plan strategically.
- Expanding the customer base by upselling and cross-selling.
- Understanding key customer individual needs and addressing these.
- Conducting business reviews and analysis
- Knowing your competitors and strategizing accordingly.
- Conduct customer satisfaction and parent engagement surveys
- Monitor feedbacks and suggestions from parents, and identify trends/theme in the market suitable for parent engagement events
- Plan and Organise parent engagement events regularly
- Assist in preparing and translation of school communications to relevant languages for parents (Khmer / Chinese as needed)
- Assist other teams and Divisions in communication with Chinese-speaking parents
(a) Academic Education / Training / Experience
- A degree in business administration, marketing or related fields is preferred.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in school administration, customer service or a similar role, preferably with managerial experience.
- Good inter-personal, communication and customer service skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Proficiency in English and Chinese language (spoken and written).
- Ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams.
(b) Personal Attributes
- Meticulous, self-motivated and responsible leader
- Friendly, patient and service-oriented
- Willing to be stationed in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Willing to work flexibly in dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to think strategically
- Ability to work independently, as well as in collaboration with others
- Ability to “think outside the box” in identifying problems and implementing solutions
- Works well under pressure, well organised and with strong attention to details
- Ability to multitask and manage tight deadlines
Human Resource Division
Corporate Positions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotline: (855) 61 777 808