To work with the School Admin and school leaders of K12 School, the Assistant School Admin is responsible for supporting in administrative matters especially in the scope of the library.
The Assistant School Administration is responsible for:
- Setting up/maintaining of all library processes at the SCIA library, to ensure an accurate, expedient and efficient delivery of service to all staff, students, parents and the community
- Overseeing K12 Schools library, as well as teachers resources
- Preparing and managing the library budgets
- Selecting, acquiring, organising and maintaining library resources to cover the full school community
- Developing and implementing a library policy which reflects the educational aims and objectives of the whole school
- Planning and overseeing a programme for monitoring and evaluating library services and performance, including user surveys and statistics on stock and usage
- Planning and monitoring the delivery of an information skills programme throughout the school
- Developing and overseeing a reading programme for meeting the needs of all students
- Overseeing the behaviour management of those using the library
- Overseeing annual books and materials request and work with procurement to ensure all books and materials for K12 is ready before school term starts.
- Providing administrative support for the Reporting Officer(s)in K12 matters.
- Assist in all internal and external examinations.
- Performing other functions as necessary or assigned by Heads of Division.
(a) Academic Education / Training / Experience
- Degree from a recognised university.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Library or School Admin
- Experience working in an academic-related setting is an advantage.
- Strong proficiency in both spoken and written English.
- Proficiency in Khmer/Chinese is an advantage.
(b) Personal Attributes
- Willing to work flexibly in dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, people management and presentation skills
- Strong ability in networking, teamwork, and problem-solving
- Meticulous, analytical and self-driven
- Excellent time management
- Ability to think strategically
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as in collaboration with others
- Ability to “think outside the box” in identifying problems and implementing solutions
- Works well under pressure, well-organized and with strong attention to details
- Ability to multitask and manage tight deadlines
Human Resource Management
Corporate Positions: email@example.com
Hotline: (855) 61 777 808