- Issue invoice and credit note and ensure all supporting are attached and issued on a timely basis
- Issue statement of account/ Reminder letter to students for outstanding payment
- Update the sale listing and ensure that sale listing is verified with invoice issue, supporting documents
- Ensure that collection modes are properly collected.
- Verified banknotes (USD or cheque) is valid and not fake
- Issue receipt and verify the amount received
- Ensure all official receipts issues have supporting attached.
- Ensure that cash float keep safe
- Daily cash hand over to the Supervisor
- Updates the weekly outstanding balance
- Report over/under between actual collection and collection reports
- Ensure that the work area is clean, secure, and well-maintained
- Record invoices into the accounting system
- Record credit note into the accounting system
- Record receipts into the accounting system
Academic Education / Training / Experience:
- Degree in Finance or Accountancy, or any other internationally recognized professional accounting qualification
- At least 1-2 years of work experience in accounting or related field
- Proficient in English and computer skills related to accounting
- Willing to work flexibly in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Experience in school administration, customer service, or a similar role.
- Good interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
- Friendly, patient, and service-oriented.
Human Resource Division
Corporate Positions: email@example.com
Hotline: (855) 61 777 808